Lavender & Cedar Wood | Beard Combo
$26.60 was $38.00
This product is currently sold out.
1) Lavender & Cedar Wood Beard Oil (30ml)
2) Lavender & Cedar Wood Beard Wash (100ml)
Both products contain 100% natural essential oils.
Lavender and Cedar Wood Beard Oil- Lavender oil is well known for its aromatic and stress relieving properties, and it works wonders for hair. It moisturizes the skin, promotes hair growth and has anti-bacterial benefits that ensure you have a healthy, easy to manage beard. The relaxing properties of lavender blend beautifully with the warm woody scent of cedar. Cedar wood extracts, known for their anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, ensure that your mane is always healthy.
Lavender and Cedar Wood Beard Wash- As badass as your beard may look, it needs a fair share of looking after. The Man Company’s Lavender and Cedar beard wash helps you do just that. It moisturises the skin, increases hair growth and has anti-bacterial benefits that ensures you have a healthy, easy to manage beard. The humble Cedar wood, little known for its anti- inflammatory and antiseptic properties ensures you have a thick and healthy mane.
Lavender & Cedar Wood Beard Oil - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil), Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil), Cedrus Deodara (Cedarwood Essential Oil), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli), Euginia Caryophyllata (Clove Essential Oil)
Lavender & Cedar Wood Beard Wash - Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polyquaternium-7, Cocamide MEA, Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol & Capryloyl Glycine & Undecylenoyl Glycine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil), Cedrus Deodara (Cedarwood Essential Oil), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli), Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove Essential Oil), Disodium EDTA
- Step 1: Pour 3-5 drops of this epic oil into your palm
- Step 2: Massage the oil onto your beard for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 3: Comb out your beard with TMC's Neem Wood Comb to help spread the oil evenly.
- Step 4: Let the oil absorb in your beard for a good 3-4 hours.
- Step 1: Wet your beard *Drop a dollop of this powerful beard wash into your palms
- Step 2: Massage into your beard for 2-3 minutes and enjoy the foamy clean.
- Step 3: Rinse your beard thoroughly and pat dry with a soft towel.